What I am reading on my way to work. Because you care.


Friday, September 16, 2005

Decisions, decisions.

Okay, so I fucked up.

I didn't have The Killing Floor, so I went ahead and read Lee Child's Die Trying.

As far as bad-assedness, Reacher was all about it in this one.

The book opens with Reacher being in the wrong place at the wrong time and he ends up getting kidnapped with an FBI agent.

Shoved in the back of a car, then the back of a truck, the kidnappers take Reacher and the agent on a cross-country journey to hell.

Good stuff.

Now, as far as who is the bigger bad ass, Pike or Reacher? I gotta tell you, this was neck and neck almost all the way until the end, until Reacher cried.

Yeah, this one is going to be a no brainer.

Advantage - Pike.

However, Reacher's blubbering didn't stop me from starting Without Fail. Yeah, I'm reading these all out of order. I'll regret it later, but right now I don't care.